Rica Olive Oil Liposoluble Wax 396ml
Suitable For Dry skin
The natural antioxidant, lenitive and emollient properties of the olive are captured in this unique wax. This Colophony free blend ensures a prolonged moisturizing action for even the driest skin.
- Glyceryl Rosinate: This is the purest derivative of natural rosin and is non-allergenic; this is what gives our wax it’s ‘stick’.
- Mix of Vegetable Oils: Our patented formula nourishes and moisturizes the skin after epilation and provides our wax with superior hair gripping strength that is gentle on the skin.
- Titanium Dioxide: Produces a creamy and very gentle wax that spreads easily, reduces pain and redness in even the most sensitive areas and guarantees a superior grip on the hair.
- Zinc Oxide: Allows for a smooth and efficient epilation each time due to its absorbing and soothing properties.
- Beeswax: A natural cosmetic element rich in mineral salts and proteins that guarantees protection, nutrition and moisture for the skin.
- Olive Oil: Renowned for its natural antioxidant, lenitive and emollient properties.
- Take off plastic lid and remove aluminum lid underneath. Replace plastic lid.
- Place wax can in heater and turn thermostat on maximum setting for a quick melt.
- Occasionally stir wax until proper consistency has been reached (just beyond the consistency of honey.)
- Turn heater down to normal temperature (70-80 degrees Celsius).
- Clean the area to be waxed with Cotton Milk Pre-Wax Gel.
- Apply wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth. Note: The quantity of RICA Wax needed is significantly less than other brands.
- Apply the RICA TNT strip over the wax and press firmly for proper adhesion.
- Hold the skin taut and remove strip in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- Remove any residual wax with any of RICA’s Post Epil Lotions or Emulsions